1. You understand that by joining The Fearless Momma, there are (NO) guarantees of income / results, given, stated or implied.
2. This is an (INFORMATION) product 1st, income opportunity 2nd.
3. Your account will be (INSTANTLY) activated upon successful completion of both payment to referral ($250) and account creation form.
4. You agree to (NOT) make any claims regarding sales / income, unless you have verifiable proof of such claims.
5. You must have a valid email address, and be open to receiving communication from admin, regarding your account with us.
6. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we, or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing this service, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use this service, and all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
7. Under no circumstances will The Fearless Momma, its owners, partners, resellers / affiliates or suppliers, be held directly or indirectly accountable for your marketing actions.
8. USE OF YOUR SERVICE.
The following action (WILL) result in the immediate termination of your reseller / affiliate account without recourse (OR) refund and should NOT be done:
Making / suggesting outrageous (UNSUPPORTED) claims of results, to attract / induce a sale!
9. We reserve the right to add or delete material within this site, and otherwise make changes to the service and this agreement without notice.
10. We may terminate without notice, at our sole discretion, any reseller / affiliate deemed to be in breach of this agreement or otherwise found to be abusing or misusing the service, or harassing the other resellers / affiliates or administrator in any way.
11. In the unlikely event that this program should ever terminate it's operations, it's creator, operators, vendors, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our resellers / affiliates. The material contained within our reseller / affiliate dashboard area, and made available to all new resellers / affiliates upon joining, shall be deemed full and just consideration for their payment.
12. Sites and individuals involved with the following activities are NOT ELIGIBLE: selling, providing or linking to unlicensed content, pornography, criminal activity, pirated software, hacking or spamming software, email address lists or harvesting software, or any materials endorsing violence, hatred, revenge, racism, victimization, or criminal activity.
13. We make no claims on how much money you can make with our program. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors, including where and how (and how often) you advertise the program, as well as, the ability to communicate / follow up with the prospects who have requested information. Individual results (WILL) vary.
14. Resellers / Affiliates caught spamming or otherwise causing harm to our program will have their accounts terminated, and may be prosecuted for their actions. We will investigate all allegations before taking action.
15. Due to the intangible nature of the products and services; there are (NO REFUNDS) and ALL sales are FINAL. Period. This policy is not open for discussion.
16. You understand that you will receive NO compensation directly from us (The Fearless Momma program, or its owners). Any payments received by you will be made directly to you from the customer him/herself. Any issues, concerns, problems you have about such matters should be taken up with that person directly.
17. You understand your role as a reseller / affiliate marketer does not constitute a partnership, or employer / employee relationship, and resellers / affiliates are considered independent contractors, and as such, you are responsible for your own bookkeeping, taxes, and reporting, where applicable.